The field of font design. A person who designs fonts is a fontographer. Also see graphic design, letterform, and text.

Glossary of Art Terms. 2014.

Игры ⚽ Нужно сделать НИР?

Look at other dictionaries:

  • Marcus McCallion — (born 1971) is a typeface designer and graphic designer from London, England. McCallion is co founder of LOCA Records and director of ÜNDT type foundry, England (from 1992). McCallion s work for ÜNDT originally began with experimental typefaces,… …   Wikipedia

  • cursive —    Of flowing writing with strokes joined and angles rounded. Also see calligraphy, font, fontography, scriptorium, scroll, text, typeface and type, and typography …   Glossary of Art Terms

  • dingbat of purple leavesdingbat —    In graphic design, dingbats are decorative or pictorial characters, most of which might also be called glyphs, icons, ideograms, or 41 assorted dingbatspictographs, not corresponding to any of the letters, numerals, punctuations or other… …   Glossary of Art Terms

Share the article and excerpts

Direct link
Do a right-click on the link above
and select “Copy Link”